Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Just checking if any of you guys are also fans of The Legend of Zelda. I am slightly obsessed with it and have all kinds of fanart and paraphernalia.

I have been patiently waiting on the next game for the past 4 years... I mean, we do have a couple of things to tide us over until then... but it's just not the same lol

Who's looking forward any info at E3?

I played a little a long time ago, but seeing your enthusiasm for it sort of makes me want to try new ones.

Rob played LoZ years ago when it first came out and I recently got him the Switch version and he has been playing that one. I love to watch, but I am not so good at playing the games.

If I’m not online, I’m probably playing a game lmao!

This latest one is my favorite of the series. It gets a lot of flack from self-proclaimed “fan boys,” but every time I bring logic to the argument, they bring up the fact that I’m a girl, so I can’t possibly know. 😂

I’m on my 5 th play through of this one and am still finding new things!

One more day! Unfortunately, I have to wait until the next morning since it is the middle of the night for me... I am seriously excited!

I am a child at heart, forever.

Noooooooo! I thought the botw sequel was coming this year. (Wishful thinking)… but at least we got to see another trailer with some actual gameplay, albeit short, but that’s just how Nintendo rolls 🤣
I’m still excited for it, though.

Awe...bummer, but it was a neat trailer anyway.

I've only played a little, but I have seen them played, well, most of them.

I thought skyward sword was coming out today... found out that it's the 16th of NEXT MONTH! I was not happy that I mucked that up. I was really looking forward to it!

yea, the new weapon is weird looking

Played Skyward Sword a bit today! It feels like a brand new game 😂 I never finished the Wii version, so I was pretty excited.

I keep forgetting screenshots, though 🤣

I can't tell you are excited or anything.

Back
Top Bottom