As some of you may know, you can add animated Avatar Frames if you are a Premium Member of the forum.

That being said, you can request animations to use as your frame. However, it does take a couple of steps.

You can request by a theme. I may be able to create the animation you would like from scratch.

Another way, you can go to my animation shop at Creative Design Outlet and look through the premade animations I have already released. Don't worry, you don't have to purchase the animations for this :wink:

Choose the one you'd like, then leave the package name or the link to the animation here. There are 3 in each of the packs, so you will need to let me know which of the 3 you'd like.

Then, all you have to do is wait on me to finish the frame and get it uploaded!

I will let you know when it is done, and you can then change the avatar frame in your Style Settings.

Thank you to everyone who has gotten a Premium Account! This really does help the forum stay up to date.
Happy surfing!

Note
Please note that the frames you request will be able to be used by all Premium Members. At this moment, we do not have an ability for custom private frames.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom