Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Made this post on Facebook 3 years ago. Still working on it!

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 13.59.38.png

I do have LOADS to go into this second book! I still have more on the to-do list, but I have been very limited in my current location. But I will be breezing through it once we get settled in the new place next year. I wasn't mentally prepared for such a "stand-still" lol

I am still taking photos, if you are willing to let me draw you (or a family member).

Edit
I almost forgot! I will need anyone who submits a photo to fill out the release form and send it to me in a private conversation.

It can be filled out digitally and sent in JPG format.

Last edited:
I have a scary clown photo but I don't think the quality is good enough for drawing from?

Depends on the quality. Sometimes I can fake it, especially if makeup is involved :smile: Usually, older mobile photos are crappy, but they have gotten so much better over the years.

I think I might have something laying around. Let me dig through some things.

You don't what a picture of me!

Last edited:
I have the first book! I can look and see if I have any photos that would be good enough to use as a reference.

Excuse the moon boot, I know it detracts from the mood but it was necessary at the time šŸ˜‚

https://ibb.co/tpSZF74

Really cool!! Iā€™m gonna save these! :bigsmile:
This was my first time trying to do proper make up for Halloween

I think I am going to use that first one. I love the angle you have going on there :bigsmile: I adjusted the rotation slightly and it is perfect!

Back
Top Bottom