Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Today, I am going to start our countdown for leaving Mongolia! It will probably be around the first of June next year, but I didn't think to actually make the post haha!

If you can't tell, I am pretty excited to figure out where we are going next. We are not quite sure yet, but I will definitely keep you all updated. @Shadowlord has already started going through things and tossing out old stuff and packing up the stuff we keep. Tensions are getting high! :lol:

Even if we go back to Berlin, the postal service will be SO much better! The letter I mailed to @stuART still hasn't gotten to him yet. I'm not real happy, but it is what it is -.-

Don't worry, Stu! I will try again once we leave here lol.

Last edited:
I hope you find out soon where you are going . I know how you are excited to go to a new place . I check the mail every day ….. but my wife has told me that the postman only comes 3 times a week at the moment with lockdown and COVID . I will still run to my mail everyday though ……I ordered art supplies from Jackson art supplies , they are based in the uk . I ordered 2 weeks ago and they arrived in Sydney this morning . I also got some items from Ukraine they were posted 6 weeks ago and just got them the other day . There is still hope yet .

I bet you will be more than happy when that time arrives!

Back
Top Bottom