Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
What was your most embarrassing moment? Within reason, of course. You don't have to disclose something you STILL find embarrassing, if you don't want :lol:

I seriously can't think of an embarrassing moment... Maybe it's because I usually brush it off lol.

I think I could consider this ^my embarrassing moment, but it actually had to do with my sister lol. When she was about 4-5 years old, she would always need to hold someone's hand while she sneezed. Usually, it ended up with the recipient needing a good hand washing. I don't know why she did that... but she did. She was a strange one lol.

Anyway... we were standing at the bus stop for her first day of school. I was standing beside her, like usual, but there was another girl standing on the other side of her. You can see where this is going right?

She grabbed, and sneezed on, the other girl's hand. Thankfully I had a whole bunch of tissues in my pocket, because I was used to that kind of thing LOL! So I handed her some of them and apologized as much as I possibly could. We really tried to get her out of that habit, but she just had to do it on her own. It took years lol...

I was standing in line at a shop and really needed to go to the bathroom. Yes. I peed myself right there in line.

I get the question, "but why didn't you just leave?" The answer is: because I wasn't that smart.

Back
Top Bottom