Activity

2%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Traveling Welsh Corgi GIF by Lazy Corgi

What’s your most hated mode of transportation?​

Those new Electric Scooters, they can be a danger to others on pavements and a danger to themselves. There are no age restrictions, so anyone, including teens who are not familiar with driving on a road, (no road sense). A few have been killed on the roads. Also, some of these have unsafe battery's added for charging, and many have exploded, which has proved a danger when stored & charged indoors, exploding and setting light to the house...killing a few people in the property!

Also, Pedicabs, they are a menace in central london and dangerous. The riders, pick up tourists for a ride around London and they charge an outrageous amount of money (£400/£500), and threaten them if they have not got enough money to pay...forcing them to get the money out of their bank accounts to pay!!

Mine is a taxi... ya never know if you should talk, or stay silent, ask for music, ask to change music... it's just so uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: Ali
I don't hate any form of transport - however I am scared to travel on planes. Does that count!

Back
Top Bottom