Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
There will be times in the near future where I will be sending out packages. It could be a celebration, RAK, supplies for certain activities, etc.

What kind of things would you like to see included? For example: stuffies (plushies), handmade items, precut blank cards, completed cards, etc. Small things are great, but bigger things area also possible.

This is to make a list of items for each member, so you can include anything YOU would want, not what you think the collective community would want. There are times where these packages will be personalized.

Any is fine with me, though I would love some pre-cut blank cards <hugs. ty

I love tiny figurines, and stuffies and of course art! Actually any gift is wonderful as it means someone was thinking of me and that is special in and of itself!

im the same as im new to this anything i receive is exciting and something i didn't know about LOL

I love all things art.
But figurines or stuffies of birds wouldn't be unloved šŸ˜
What I am currently looking for are jewellery findings for making my own jewellery,
anything like dried flowers, small seashells, cheap silicone moulds etc that could be used for resin creations would be greatly appreciated.

I absolutely LOVE Owls. Crocheting supplies, pencils, markers, anything art related really.
I have honestly been real into fingernail art as well recently. Also cat toys!

However, anything that is a gift is well appreciated! I'm happy to receive anything!

Back
Top Bottom