Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

What do you need help with most often?​

My stores, i have been doing a lot of work on the stores, I have a little help, but need more help...also need more customers!!
At home I need help getting "hubby" to do more, and get out of the house and go places, not sit on his backside every day!!!

Reactions: Ali
Reinstalling my graphics programs into Win11. Nothing is going as planned...nothing.

aww sorry <hugs> I would suggest some research on it for Windows 11, as I know some have had problems with it.

Reactions: Ali
aww sorry <hugs> I would suggest some research on it for Windows 11, as I know some have had problems with it.
I will, and I'm sure I'll pick the brains of some old colleagues along the way, too. I'll be making the jump from PSP to PS, too, so there's that. Motivation is the big hurdle. I'm sure if I hang out in here all the way through the holidays, it'll get done. Maybe..unless..ooh, look, squirrel!

managing my time with working 50+ hours, Designing , Tagging , Forums , Blogs, Family , Tv shows im just a mess

Oh man, I know what you mean! Thankfully, some of my time has been freed up since having the kids grown and doing their own thing. That helps with time management, but I am still not the best at it haha

Admitting that I need help! I just try to get everything done myself and usually end up irritable and exhausted!

Back
Top Bottom