Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
It’s been very hectic around here. I’m staying in Bonn at the moment, while Sven is still in Romania.

About 3 months ago, I was diagnosed with the big “C”, so I’ve been having chemotherapy every week. It has been… rough… to say the least. But it’s necessary. It was particularly rough this Saturday. Not pretty lol

I have my quarterly check on the 13th to see if everything is going as it should. Wish me luck!

OMG I am so sorry to hear this, I hope you make a full recovery from this <hugs> Sending lots of hugs to you:hug::hug::hug::hug:

This has been rough as hell. I’ve been damn near completely absent from my usual online activities.

Not much longer, though!

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time :hug: :hug: Look forward to you getting back :smile:

I too have been absent, since my mother had a stroke a few months ago, I have spent a lot of time with her and through all her appointments and medical visitors. Today we were expecting an audiologist to fit my mums new hearing aids, but he did not turn up, I phoned and they said the appointment had been cancelled (WTH!), I was up at 6 am getting ready to go to mums for this 9am appt, and we drove through rush hour, work and school traffic expecting to get there by 8.30 in case he turned up early, but did not get there till 8.50 due to traffic and these annoying "road works" that spring up at every turn, and road closures making it impossible to get to our destination. I was informed yesterday by phone he would be there between 9am-10am, and come 12 noon there was still no sign of him I rang to find out what had happened to him? I was told it was cancelled!! (He was not working today! WTH!! Why was the appt made for today! And no one told me of the cancellation! I could have stayed in bed longer instead of getting up at 6am!! Then there were more complications trying to reschedule! I am still waiting on the next date, as they cant get their act together!! Tired now and off to bed night!

Back
Top Bottom