Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
6B0E301E-0A82-4A47-BF1D-4C645D9DB4A9.jpegF0E774A3-8E2A-409A-8AD8-CD44D5594C3E.jpeg

This is the second time she’s been here for a visit. Even comes in to inspect the house. Then she wanders on her way again lol

• Love
Reactions: Ali
How sweet!

aww adorable
I could adopt the deer that come to our house, if I had space lol

I sitting here at the kitchen table working. When I get to working, I lose all track of things going on around me. I grabbed my drink and a movement caught my attention. I have no idea how long he has been laying there :lol::lol::lol:

I guess I’m just the local hangout spot haha!

306844100_5816515688366928_7276690017158912448_n.jpg

Count legs. If there's only three, George has wandered off gain. He's neutered, so he won't mind being misgendered.

This cat has now claimed us. He stays outside at night, though. He is really smart and sweet, but we don't have a litterbox LOL!

He doesn't seem to mind. He wanders off in the evening and then comes in the house as sven is leaving for work haha!

Beautiful photo Ali, She looks beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: Ali
Beautiful photo Ali, She looks beautiful
He. His nickname is Demon, and I believe my grannie's adage that 'beauty is as beauty does'. He's a thoroughly spoiled brat. Well, formerly known as he, anyway; all our cats are neutered or spayed.

He is adorable! And looks like he is spoiled, too.

oops sorry Ali, hard to tell what sex he was, and assumed a female.
He. His nickname is Demon, and I believe my grannie's adage that 'beauty is as beauty does'. He's a thoroughly spoiled brat. Well, formerly known as he, anyway; all our cats are neutered or spayed.

My cat is spoiled too, my daughter and hubby spoil her. I'm the one that trained her not to do naughty things lol

Back
Top Bottom