Player
Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Town Favorite Previous Member of the Month Extremely Likeable
Activity

0%

Real Name
Lisa
Sometimes I really hate my job. I was gone last week and since I came in 2 hours ago this morning no one has even spoken to me. *sigh* if only I didn't need insurance and like to eat in the light and buy stuff...

It would be great if we could stay home and just do what we love to do , and that paid the bills . I so would do that . It takes me away from my hobbies

So true! If only my hobbies could keep the lights on! LOL.

Ugh... I don't miss "regular" jobs...

Were they mad at you being on vacation and now are sulking, or is it a case of just not caring?

They just don't care. They clique together usually. I try to just stay in my corner and not let it bother me nut on occasion it hurts my feelings. Oh well...not like it is a new phenomenon.

Ugh, I hate that kind of environment... I mean, I have always kind of stuck to myself, but that stuff really does make you feel terrible...

I totally understand <hugs>
With one of my jobs I was to be able to go from one department to another, one of them was clicky and I hated it! Prior to that I had worked in a department that was like a big happy family until we got a new boss who did not like me!! So I moved to another department. (they had many departments were in different places around the London and greater London as well as around the country). I was fortunate in that job being able to move around easily.
I then left to have children for a few years, then went back to work in a school, that was great for a while, until I got a new boss, who then bullied me for 14 years!!
My daughter is now working at the same place that I worked, and she started off with a great boss who really supported her in everything she did, and liked her a lot. She retired last year and now she has a young boss who really does not know the job at all! She hates it now as he gives her far to much work, he does not know what he is doing and half of the things she is given is un-necessary and could be given to the assistants rather than her as she is a SEN Maths Teacher. Schools often promote teachers as leaders of departments, heads and deputy heads, and whilst some maybe great teachers, but do not make great leaders or heads of departments. I just wish that people who get these leadership jobs, had proven skills in the role!
hubby and I have retired now, the first year was great we did lots of fun things, before covid hit us and we have been stuck at home for over a year.....more time to do my art!! lol
Sorry to waffle on!

I wish we could all just do what we love with the people we love and be able to survive. That would be amazing. Too bad it doesn't work like that right now. Maybe for our grandkids' grandkids.

Back
Top Bottom