So... most of you have realized that we have completely changed forum software. Due to some unexpected non-support from the original devs, we made the decision to cross over into new territory. Well, it isn't new to us, but it is probably new to some of you. We were using phpBB, but unfortunately, you get what you pay for and that software was free! :lol:

If you are having trouble navigating the "new" site, or you need to turn off certain features, you can check the "Did You Know?" post in the announcements, or you can just PM a staff member.

Anyway, on to the important stuff!

The SECRET PUMPKIN is open for signups! What is this, you ask? It's a secret gift exchange for Halloween! Halloween is a great holiday for arts and crafts swaps. Anything from cute to creepy. Come have a look and sign up if you want!

Big news!! We finally have our first MEMBER OF THE MONTH!

Huge congratulations to @stuART! I think he greatly deserves our very first monthly recognition. He started out doing a couple of cards and absolutely hated them. However, that did not stop him from trying harder! And here we are, a couple of months later, and he has stacked up his collection. Just imagine what he can do with a couple of years :wink:

Let's give a huge round of applause for stuART!

Here are some of his recent cards uploaded to the Media Gallery:

Congratulations and keep on creating! You are doing great!

Don't forget about the challenges! These challenges are only meant for your own amusement. You can trade your art afterward. You can only improve by the more challenges you take!

Fully completing the challenges will earn you a badge to display in your profile!

Don't forget that you can start your own challenges! If you have an idea, feel free to post it. Don't be shy!

We are voting for the next contest. The poll will run until the 15th, so get your votes in.

Once the poll is closed, the contest will begin on August 1st.

As time progresses, we will have even more contests with even more prizes to win!

This forum runs on donation! All donations go towards server maintenance, forum upgrades, and contest prizes. This can get pretty costly, so if you would like to contribute, you can make a donation below:

If you would like to "upgrade" your account, this is also an option! Upgrades allow you to change your username, give yourself a custom user title, download Premium Resources, and bypass any flood limits present on the forums. More things will be added in the future!

Be sure to check out the gallery, too, while you are here!

And also, don't forget to upload your own artwork! If you would like a template to display your work, you can find it in the Resources area.

If you are lost for inspiration, come check out the References section to pick out a photo to transform into art!

If you don't have the motivation for the arts today, check out the Humor Zone and the Posting Games for a little bit of time passing. You can also post your own game ideas and funny jokes. Let's all share our entertainment!

We hope you enjoy your stay here with us! And if you have any suggestions, be sure to post them in the Suggestions forum, or you can PM an admin!

Omg omg omg I can’t believe this I am in total shock , I love the forum and I love the challenges and challenging myself , thank you everyone for the encouragement and recognition , tbh in the early days I was leaning towards my drawing will never look good , but that drove me more with this passion , I am finally seeing some growth , and your feedback is fabulous , good or bad . So thank you so much

I have only seen a couple of people take to drawing so quickly after being introduced to it later in life. To be honest, getting started is the hardest part, so you have definitely passed your first milestone. Being comfortable with drawing, actually displaying it for others to see, then having the passion to continue. That takes some strong will-power! :smile:

We are proud of you :bigsmile:

I have only seen a couple of people take to drawing so quickly after being introduced to it later in life. To be honest, getting started is the hardest part, so you have definitely passed your first milestone. Being comfortable with drawing, actually displaying it for others to see, then having the passion to continue. That takes some strong will-power! :smile:

We are proud of you :bigsmile:
Thank you so very much , there is nothing else I can think of doing right now

Back
Top Bottom