• Unfortunately, due to a software change, guests are no longer able to vote in the contests. You will need to register an account.

Mini Contest - Dragons

Rene

gizmofromhell
Staff member
Host
Suppporter
Theme: Dragons
Media: Traditional - All
Due Date: July 31st
Size: Your choice

Post your entries below, and the entry with the most "reactions" wins! This means you all vote directly on the post. For this quick contest, you may invite your friends to help you win!

I will count up the votes on August 5th.

• :1: First Place - "Profile Flair" in your profile and entry showcased on the forum's home page! $10 gift transferred via PayPal.
  • :2: Second Place - "Profile Flair" in your profile and entry showcased on the forum's home page! $5 gift transferred via PayPal.

RULES FOR ENTRY

• Artwork MUST be your own.
  • One entry per member.
  • All members welcome.
  • Be sure to scan your work, or photograph it in the best possible light.

Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:

Rene

gizmofromhell
Staff member
Host
Suppporter
Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Chat
  1. Rene Rene @ Rene: Did an update today and scared myself! I thought the "unread" posts marking was screwed up! It just took a bit to catch up... Hopefully, it's the only time that happens LOL
  2. Rene Rene @ Rene: LOL it works! Those are so awesome!!
  3. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: And another one today. I put them in the Trade-a-thon. They are kind of summery, if you stretch the definition and squint. LOL!
  4. Rene Rene @ Rene: Ohhhhhh I’m anxious lol
  5. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: I drew a card yesterday, haven't had a chance to upload it yet but it is comng!
  6. Rene Rene @ Rene: I’ll keep my fingers crossed lol
  7. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: Hopefully it won't be so long before I can try another!
  8. Rene Rene @ Rene: That comes with the territory, unfortunately… but you did a pretty amazing job!
  9. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: awe, thank you! Other than a few doodles and that one card I did while camping over Memorial Day weekend that is the first drawing I've done in over 5 years. Definitely the first full size drawing in a lonoonngg time. I of course only see the flaws but I made myself post it anyway.
  10. Rene Rene @ Rene: That dragon is pretty badass. I knew you had skills in you, from a few cards you’ve done, but that’s fantastic!
  11. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: What secret?
  12. Rene Rene @ Rene: Holy. Shit. How have you been keeping that secret for so long????
  13. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: I posted it before I could change my mind.
  14. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: Now if I can remember how to get the link to post it....hahaha, its been a long day.
  15. LadyGirl @ LadyGirl: I drew today!!!
  16. Rene Rene @ Rene: Beautiful entries in the dragon contest!!
  17. mistress mistress @ mistress: Am I missing something? I don't see anyone new :sad:
  18. Rene Rene @ Rene: Woohoo!! 😍
  19. Killercat2020 @ Killercat2020: I INVITED A NEW MEMBERRRRRR
  20. stuART @ stuART: one a day makes 7 LOL

Donate

Top Bottom