I am VERY happy with how the Secret Pumpkin event went! All of the packages were so amazing and well thought-out!

We will do a slight bit of tweaking with the next event, however. There are a few things that I do think can be improved (solely on my part). I will give more details about that before the next event. We are shooting for the summer of 2022. However, if popular demand dictates, we may have 2 events next year. One for summer, as mentioned, and also one for Christmas.

Speaking of summer... When the time comes, we will have loads of activities to span a month or more! If you would like to donate to prizes, you can use our on-board donation feature, or you can contact me privately for other options of physical items (cards or other handmade items).

On another note, remember, we are still looking for our first host for swaps. If you feel like you would be able to gather and return mail, you are more than welcome to contact me for more details on how it works. It isn't as difficult as it seems.

This month, we are celebrating OzzieDreama!
We hope you enjoy your month in the spotlight
:smile:

Ozzie does amazing photography, and even has some references for you to use for your artwork! You can check out other photos in our References section of the forum.

1455-9b75a2a72c2f844d51a4b76802f08a11.jpg
910-4897866275db40b562a94a3ca03b1312.jpg
IMG-6217.jpg

Don't forget about the challenges! These challenges are only meant for your own amusement. You can trade your art afterward. You can only improve by the more challenges you take!

Daily Art

Build-a-theme
Sketch
Zentangle
Photo Manipulation
Photography

Mushroom
Funny Faces
I Want to See
Pixels
Draw this Again
Kokeshi
Uncomfort Zone

Don't forget that you can start your own challenges! If you have an idea, feel free to post it. Don't be shy!

At the moment, we have no current contests. Please stay tuned for more information!

This forum runs on donation! All donations go towards server maintenance, forum upgrades, and contest prizes. This can get pretty costly, so if you would like to contribute, you can make a donation below:
https://www.letsdosomeart.com/donations/donate

If you would like to "upgrade" your account, this is also an option! Upgrades allow you to change your username, give yourself a custom user title, download Premium Resources, and bypass any flood limits present on the forums. More things will be added in the future!

Be sure to check out the gallery, too, while you are here! And also, don't forget to upload your own artwork! If you would like a template to display your work, you can find it in the Resources area.

If you are lost for inspiration, come check out the References section to pick out a photo to transform into art!

If you don't have the motivation for the arts today, check out the Humor Zone and the Posting Games for a little bit of time passing. You can also post your own game ideas and funny jokes. Let's all share our entertainment!

We hope you enjoy your stay here with us! And if you have any suggestions, be sure to post them in the Suggestions forum, or you can PM an admin!

Last edited:
Awwwwwww thank you so much LD

:bigsmile: I totally didnt expect this. I would like to add that if there is any photo somebody would like for reference I can take a look through my archives and see if I have anything suitable? I wont always have it but you just never know what I DO have hidden away :bigsmile:

Congratulations @OzzieDreama! Enjoy your time in the spotlight! You totally rock!

Congrats Michelle Great job <hugs>

Back
Top Bottom