Sharing is caring!!

There are some of us present that don't have access to proper paper, sleeves, or other items, but would really like to draw cards. If you are one of these people, post here with what kind of items you need!!

How to sign up for a RAK:
  • PM me with a "conversation" with your shipping address. This way, those wanting to send a "surprise" package can ask me where to send it. However, ONLY send me this information if you are comfortable with me giving it to other members. Otherwise, it will need to be done one-on-one.
  • Post below, so others know you'd like to receive a RAK. Include information about the kinds of things you'd like to receive.

How to SEND a RAK:
  • Choose a person from the posts below.
  • If you don't want to be anonymous, you can PM the member for their shipping address.
  • If you would like to send someone an anonymous RAK, please ask me via PM first. I will be keeping a list of all of those willing to let me give addresses.
  • Be sure the items are well packed, because the post can be rough on packages, sometimes.

Disclaimer
Please remember, this forum is all about trading and mailing, so if you are unwilling to share your address with members, privately, please don't post below. I will always inform you any time I send your address to someone, however, names won't always be involved. Secret gifts work that way. If you are uncomfortable with this, then please don't post in this topic.

Last edited:
This is a great idea!

I would like to be a rak receiveršŸ˜…šŸ˜Š

Soooooo I dont really have any good paper for cards or card sleeves. lmao but hell anything helps. Oh and yea, Owls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom