All participants have recieved cards in this swap. Archival is eminent.

Secret PUMPKIN!​

It's the season for sharing! We all know that Christmas comes once a year... but why not more??? Surely, we have more in us to give and receive than one day a year. I know I do!

So let's have a Secret HALLOWEEN gift exchange!? Sounds like fun!

Starting from today I will take sign ups on this thread until September 1st. On the 2nd or 3rd, I will send your partner. You will most likely NOT be getting gifts from the same person you are assigned.

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW AFTER SIGNUPS! Make absolutely sure that you will be able to send something before you sign up. DO NOT sign up if you think there is a chance you won't be able to send a package.

If you would prefer someone in your own country, please let me know and I will try to set you up with a local partner. However, I cannot guarantee that I will succeed.

To join simply post to the thread, "I wanna play" and also list three things you might like to receive. Remember that you may get a little something different than you request, however. This is supposed to be secret, after all.

DO NOT post your created or purchased items here. You may post photos of your wrapped gifts, but not the actual gifts. These should all be secret until your partner gets their package. The recipient my show the items they receive, however.

After signing up, you must send me your address via Private Conversation. I will ONLY share your address with the player you who was assigned to you. (I'll also keep it for my own records for random goodies later.)

Some items may include:​

• Original Sketch Cards
  • Prints
  • Sleeves
  • Handmade items (crochet, jewelry, etc)
  • Markers
  • Paper bits
  • other Supplies
  • Washi Tape
  • ect

The item(s) must be a $15-$20 dollar value, excluding postage. You may get an international partner, so shipping must be a separate issue. Please keep it in the price range! I can't force you to stay under $20, but remember that you may not get a return in that same price range. It could make other players feel bad for not doing more. So let's try to all stay within the price range.

After the signups are over, I will group players. You will not get a return from the same person you are sending to. This will keep it extra secret! DO NOT TELL anyone who your partner is! Word travels fast, so let's try to keep it under wraps until the very last moment.

You have 4(ish) weeks to create items (if you don't start early with a few things). If you need longer, you MUST inform a staff member, so we can notify your recipient. DO NOT message your recipient, yourself. That would negate the "secret" part of the swap.

All packages must be sent by October 1st. This will allow 4 weeks for packages to arrive. If you feel like you need more time for the post, send earlier.

Players:​

@OzzieDreama
@ReneKunert
@stuART
@Killercat2020
@PattiD13
@LadyGirl

After you have received your gift, be sure to leave your partner a Rep Point in their profile!

Last edited:
And now I’m hungry… :lol:

A Halloween wedding sounds amazing! I’m not sure my in-laws would have been ok with that, though haha!

And now I’m hungry… :lol:

A Halloween wedding sounds amazing! I’m not sure my in-laws would have been ok with that, though haha!
haha it was all pretty good. Those chocolate skulls on the cupcakes are caramel-filled and the ones sitting out by themselves are raspberry-filled. Soooo good. :wink: I gave them as gifts to my close friends for Valentine's day. lol
My mom hated the idea of a costume wedding. She's very not into Halloween and I'm the opposite-have been since I was really little. I'm surprised she never did anything to get me out of it as much as she dislikes it, but she allowed me to be creative and do all sorts of costumes and makeup and decorations for it that I wanted. Now if the decorations were too scary she wouldn't let me put them up where everyone could see them, but I still was allowed to make them and put them up where she didn't have to see them. hahaha Looking back she was MUCH more tolerant of me and my Halloween obsession than she had to be by far.

Yes, when it came to my art, she really let me go nutso. lol

I officiated a wedding on Halloween, in costume, a couple of years ago.

I want to play.

I like art supplies of pretty much any kind, pencils, erasers, all of it! I do nail art and stickers, tapes, plates, etc are always fun. I like elephants, original art in any form. I will be thrilled just to receive any gift really.

That's so cool about officiating a wedding for Halloween! I bet it was fun. :bigsmile:

@mistress needs to drop out because of some pretty serious personal issues, so we are down one member. I know I said no withdrawals, but I promise she has a good reason.

But we still have a bunch of others! Let's keep our fingers crossed that a couple more arrive before the end of September :wink:

I am so sorry for having to back out. I hope you guys enjoy the event! Be sure to post photos of your gifts so we can have some vicarious joy. :lol:

Definitely! I am very, very excited!!

im 98% ready LOL i have had a touigh week this week , got my covid Jab finally and have been suffering anxiety really bad this week just want to lie in bed and not get out :scared:but super excited about this

Love the idea, but can I opt out this time as I am busy at the moment. Will try and join a later one

Ok! All Private Conversations have been sent with the details of your partner! Please keep me updated in the conversation with your progress, so I can keep all of my records up to date :smile:

Oh right! Just a note...

Remember, no liquid in shipped packages. And food should also be kept to a minimum. It is best to just have small treats from a local shop, rather than homemade edible goodies. Because of the postal issues due to Covid, these treats may be in transit for long periods of time. It wouldn't be very good for your partner to open a rancid package :lol:

Back
Top Bottom