stuART

Tagger
Suppporter
Town Favorite Getting Popular Congratulations
Activity

0%

Real Name
Stuart
But has anyone watched said games , no spoilers in case someone is watching but WTF

Round 6 Dancing GIF by Justin

PMSL YOU HAVENT heard of a tv series called squid games . We have it on Netflix lol

I saw a preview and it's a no no for me! I do not like violence

Ohhh Squid games... Your first post says "said games" and I got confused. No, I haven't seen it, but I have been seeing a LOT of references in the art world. I am going to assume it is pretty popular, though. I really had no intentions of watching, but I could probably be persuaded.

But then again, I still haven't watched an episode, one, of Game of Thrones haha! I don't follow the popular stuff. Though, I probably should, since that is what "sells"...

I'm usually late to the party on popular stuff. I have seen advertisements for Squid Games but haven't watched any of it.

(Never seen an episode of Game of Thrones either)

It also took me 4 years to actually watch the Harry Potter series, too. I mean, I read the books when I was a bit younger, but I just couldn't get into them being films. I eventually did, though. I usually do all of the popular stuff that way.

The hype turns me off. I don't eve know why...

I don't know what that is, but I am also not sure if I want to look it up, either.

I haven't watched it yet Stu but I too have seen references to it all over the net.
I am not really sure whether I want to watch it either. I think I want to know more about it first.
I too havent watched Game of Thrones

I know for sure I would not want to watch it. I asked a friend to tell me some about it and I already know I don't do well with the types of things it shows, so it will be a hard pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom