Some of you have noticed that there is a spam solution on the forum that doesn't allow you to post twice in a row. Instead, it merges your post with the one above it.

This is a technique to keep spammers from coming in and trashing up the place. It is a good thing, I promise lol. We definitely want to keep our forum safe from spammers and scammers.

However, that does mean that if you had new information to post in a Thread, it kept the Thread from being bumped up. We now have a solution! I have been giving it a few test runs over the past week or so, but I think it is finally ready for you guys to use.

If you need to post new information to your post, it will still merge, however, now there is an option to "Bump" the Thread back up to be listed in the "New Posts" area again.

At the top of the Thread, along with the "Watch" button, you will see a "Bump Thread" button. If you press that, it will mark the Thread as unread for all members.

You are only allowed to do this only to 3 different Threads per day. You can also bump Threads created by other members, just in case you need your post seen again.

I hope this helps when you need to add new information! Happy posting. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom