Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
If you didn’t have the job you have now, what would you have become?

What was your fallback? Or maybe the dream job you didn't have? What type of turn would your life have made if you didn't choose the path you are on now?

Me?

I don't think my path would have changed, honestly. It seems like I was just made to do what I do now. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I miss a "normal" job, because of the social impact it had in my life, but I don't miss it enough to go back to one. I can always get some social contact from taking more classes or something.

That is a really tough question. I mean, when I was little, I wanted to be a super-hero. I don't think that would have worked out, though, because I am a little too cynical.

My initial thought, I wanted to go into Art school, I was never an artist, but maybe some other type of art, like pottery or something else, but sadly did not get there. Back then we were not given career directions like they do now. Apart from Art I had no other direction I wanted to go into
I kinda drifted into jobs, that seemed to present themselves at the time. I did enjoy working in IT support. Life also took a number of twist and turns, which is why I had the different chances to grab the jobs I had.
One other thing I would have liked to have been able to do was detective work, I love murder mysteries, and true life crime! I tend to like working things out. If the opportunity had arisen I would have jumped at the chance.

Back
Top Bottom