LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Hey, @Everyone!

It's the season for sharing! We are a little late for an "official" Secret Santa swap, but we can use this time to make it Winter Wonder exchange!

Sounds like fun!

Starting from today I will take sign ups on this thread until Jan 31st. On the 1st or 2nd (or maybe 3rd), I will send your partner. You will most likely NOT be getting gifts from the same person you are assigned.

Your items must be sent by MARCH 1st.

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW AFTER SIGNUPS! Make absolutely sure that you will be able to send something before you sign up. DO NOT sign up if you think there is a chance you won't be able to send a package.

If you would prefer someone in your own country, please let me know and I will try to set you up with a local partner. However, I cannot guarantee that I will succeed.

To join simply post to the thread, "I wanna play" and also list three things you might like to receive. Remember that you may get a little something different than you request, however. This is supposed to be secret, after all.

DO NOT post your created or purchased items here. You may post photos of your wrapped gifts, but not the actual gifts. These should all be secret until your partner gets their package. The recipient my show the items they receive, however.

After signing up, you must send me your address via Private Conversation. I will ONLY share your address with the player you who was assigned to you. (I'll also keep it for my own records for random goodies later.)

Some items may include:

1. Original Sketch Cards
  2. Prints
  3. Sleeves
  4. Handmade items (crochet, jewelry, etc)
  5. Markers
  6. Paper bits
  7. other Supplies
  8. Washi Tape
  9. ect
Items do not need to be winter themed. You can choose any theme your recipient would like.

The item(s) must be a $15-$20 dollar value, excluding postage. You may get an international partner, so shipping must be a separate issue. Please keep it in the price range! I can't force you to stay under $20, but remember that you may not get a return in that same price range. It could make other players feel bad for not doing more. So let's try to all stay within the price range.

After the signups are over, I will group players. You will not get a return from the same person you are sending to. This will keep it extra secret! DO NOT TELL anyone who your partner is! Word travels fast, so let's try to keep it under wraps until the very last moment.

You have a few weeks to create items (if you don't start early with a few things). If you need longer, you MUST inform a staff member, so we can notify your recipient. DO NOT message your recipient, yourself. That would negate the "secret" part of the swap.

All packages must be sent by March 1st. This will allow 4 weeks for packages to arrive. If you feel like you need more time for the post, send earlier.

Players:
@Rene
@OzzieDreama
@stuART
@PattiD13

Last edited:
I wanna play 😊♥️♥️

Things I might like:

1. Cockatiel themed items (of course 😂)
2. Pencils or any drawing/sketching items.
3. Anything that can be used for resin art: eg dried flowers, Mica powders, little seashells.

Honestly I am happy with anything someone takes the time to send me. I currently have 12 kneadable erasers though so I definitely don't need more right now 😂

I collect anything related to The Legend of Zelda. I am a HUGE nerd for that game! Collectibles are great, but hand-drawn or created items are my favorite.

Other things:
  1. Yarn
  2. Gothic decor
  3. Halloween stuff (since my house is 365 halloween haha)
I'm also good with whatever YOU like to create! I want to see what you like, too.

I want In I love this stuff.
Im a simple man things I like Gothic, Halloween , Steampunk , Ocean
But im appreciative of anything I receive .

Yes, please I wanna play, I'm late I know is it still open?
Please forgive my extended absence. Its been a madhouse
here as usual. HUGEHUGS

Yes, please I wanna play, I'm late I know is it still open?
Please forgive my extended absence. Its been a madhouse
here as usual. HUGEHUGS
I forgot to list what I like. I LOVE Halloween-anything Halloween, Gothic, Pastel Goth, Anything I can make items with these themes with! I will love it no matter what though. I always appreciate that thoughts that go into things. :heart:

Sorry for the time being I would like to opt out of these. Maybe in the future I will join one. As I live in a different country the postage can be expensive, and many things going missing in the post right now locally and with customs as there are postal strikes here, as well as other companies striking. (UK is in an economical mess right now) :sad:

Thank you :hug:
My daughter went on her honey moon to Italy, and sent us a postcard whilst there. (last two weeks of August), it arrived a couple of weeks ago! took just over a month to get to us!

My daughter had a great time, she sent us photo's daily and in each one she was eating a different Galato!!

lol

Annnnnd it’s now the first! Be on the lookout for your Private Conversation about your partner!

I hope everyone has fun with this!

Ok, signups are officially closed. Recipients have been designated.

The gifts do not need to be winter themed! Be sure to check out your partner’s posts and profile. All information and questions need to be relayed through me, so the secrecy can be kept.

You CAN post pictures of the items you receive here in this thread. Actually, it would be great if you posted it here, so I can keep up with who has received their package. :smile:

Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom