The forum was officially opened on June 20th. However, it was agreed that we won't celebrate our anniversary at that time, because I will be in the middle of a country change.

Moving is already stressful as hell, so I don't want to add more on top of it. So... what we are going to do is move the official date of opening to August 1st.

The first 2 weeks in August (2022) will become our anniversary celebration each year! I will put all of the goodies I have been creating for you guys into my bag, so that I will have them to ship, even if all of our furniture hasn't arrived yet lol

And yes, I have been working the past couple of months on our first anniversary haha! I have SOOOO MUCH PLANNED for us! I can't wait until then! However, this does mean that there will be a bit more time before the celebration begins. So if anyone would like to contribute ideas or items, please see me in private conversation! The more, the merrier!

I am already so proud of this place. You guys have really made this home :smile:

Last edited:
Donations are open for the festivities, as well. I opened early, because sometimes this takes time. I want it to be the best it possibly can be!

I already have quite a few items made and drawn for giving as gifts and prizes when the time comes! I can't wait! :bigsmile:

More details will come around July/August of 2022. All funds will go into the activities and prizes!

It is going to be a blast!

I was so confused cuz Aug 1 was already past. lol Thank you this sounds like a fun idea! :heart:

lol I get that!

Back
Top Bottom