I use Schoellershammer. It is a now defunct company. Thankfully, I had a good friend of mine grab me a LARGE portion of it before it went out of business.

However, I do collect lots of different papers. I even have some Canson papers, and I loathe that company haha! But I still buy it because I am a materials junkie... :lol:

I just what is handy. I don't even really know the difference. As long as it is kind of heavyweight, then I am using it!! I had some canvas looking paper once. But it really really sucked!!! I threw it away. I saw a post on here somewhere suggesting that we don't toss it anymore so I will be sure to hang onto the terrible stuff so I can pass it on to you guys!!! :lol:

I have a few Strathmore Sketch books that I use. Or just whatever is laying around when I get a chance to doodle.

Strathmore papers are really good! I was using the Bristol paper for a long time. I might even have to stock up on some more of it when I finally am able to travel :smile:

I bought some Canson papers recently. I know you don't like those, but it was what was handy at the local art shop. I mean, it isn't bad. It's better than using printer paper and cardboard :lol: Maybe I will go further and order some Strathmore papers online. I couldn't find any here, so it will have to be online.

At work we had some lovely Textured, beige paper, so I have some of that. Other than that all we have at the moment is 90grm quality printer paper! I have also used Photo paper for photos in the past.

@Rene I did not know that! Do you splash them onto the papers? or draw things using inks?

Splashes, pours, drawing. All of it! But it will suck the markers dry, so you gotta be sparing with those tips. It’s better to use a brush dipped in ink.

Back
Top Bottom