LDSA Premium
Activity

2%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Play It Again Ghosts GIF by CBS

What are two things that you think are normal, but become really strange when you do them repeatedly?​

The only thing I could think of is dancing, where we go to family events or a club and most people dance "a little jig" by bobbing side to side lol!!
When I was younger I could do a number of different styles. In particular Rock N Roll, jive, jitterbug and ballroom etc. But these days I do the little jig or maybe a slower and simplified Jive! I remember doing one funny dance to a song called the bump on that was a trend at the time, so over a few years, some of my family members, hubby and myself used to go on 70's or 80's Music weekends, and I tried to teach my son "The Bump" but he was embarrassed and thought it was awkward doing that with his mum on the dance floor!! lol

I find saying my own name really strange if I have to do it more than once a month or so haha! Another thing is, I find it really strange that I put my socks on inside out after I think about it for a minute. But I can't stop myself.

Understand the name thing, I don't like my middle name chosen by my father, so I prefer not to mention it. But hubby likes to bring it out in conversation when people talk about middle names and that annoys me!! Maybe I need to accept it!!! Also, in my early working days, I came across a few people with the same name as mine, so I abbreviated mine to Lyn, to avoid confusion and used that ever since, though some still used Linda.
My hubby often puts on odd socks when he cant find a pair! lol I don't like touching other peoples feet or the foot part of the socks even when washed!!
Funny story on clothes, I was at work one day, and there was a meeting of the ladies, in the meeting room, when one lady noticed that the buttons were not done up correctly at the bottom of my blouse!! It was one of those days when I was in a rush to get to work and put it on with out noticing my error, no one else spotted it before the meeting!!! I was really embarrassed in front of all these ladies!! :ooo::blush:

Oh man, saaaaame! I hate feet… cannot even stand my own 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t wear button-up shirts because I can’t get the buttoned up right 🤣 I totally feel your embarrassment 😂🤣😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom