Apparently, a "sex bot" weaseled their way onto the forum and sent messages to everyone with a link. DO NOT click that link!

I have deleted the conversations that were started by that "member," but it could very well be included in emails. Please DO NOT click the link.

The user has been banned, and I am in the process of creating a better system for accepting registrations. I am so sorry about that.

I'm feeling unloved! I didn't get anything 😂😂😂😂

It's all good. Just glad you got to it before someone got infested.

Ok, I have turned off the option to have the whole Private Conversation message in emails, so even if this happens again, you won't find the garbage in your email. I have also changed the way the "captcha" works, so maybe that will also be a slight deterrent, as well.

I will look into stricter spam guards in the future if we get any more of these.

🥰 👍 I just saw the email.....was about to report it! lol
Apologies for my absence, I have been busy with the store, and hope to get back to having some free time for art. Hubby has been away last week, and I was busy getting chores done around he house whilst he was away, it did not help that the minute he got back he dumped his stuff in the front room and left it there!! Not had time to complete my cushion yet, but when I get time to get back to it I will take some photos.

Home life always comes first :wink: I am happy to see you wander back in! I can't wait to see the cushion, though! I've been waiting patiently :lol:

Hey no apologies necessary . I thought my luck had changed lmao ….. glad you got it before any damage was done

I have periods of being busy and periods of free time. I love my free time to create. Sorry Rene, I was hoping to get it done. The biggest problem is cutting out the material, I have to work on our dinning room table because otherwise cat will walk or lay on it if I try and do it on the floor....but hubby sees the table as his dumping ground so each time I clear the table it is not long before he has dumped something else on it! He likes buying things for his hobbies, music, sport etc, so as soon as something arrives in the post all the debris from the delivery ends up on the table!!! So in order to get this done I have to clear a ton of crap before I even start!! I also have to be careful not to cut the table cloth lol

I can ask till I am blue in the face, and days, weeks, and months would go past, till he would consider moving his crap!!🤪🥶 😂🤣😅

Back
Top Bottom