Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
First Show after 4 years of silence! It wasn't some big known metal band or something this time, but rather a rock orchestra type thing. It was pretty fun! I enjoyed it pretty thoroughly.

Photo 09.10.22, 19 05 34.jpgPhoto 09.10.22, 19 08 09.jpgPhoto 09.10.22, 19 10 41.jpgPhoto 09.10.22, 19 14 13.jpgPhoto 09.10.22, 19 14 45.jpgPhoto 09.10.22, 20 26 18.jpg

I wish I knew a bit more Romanian, though, because the maestro was a bit of a comedian and did some stand up between songs. The crowd was in a roar! I laughed too, simply because the crowd being so into it made me giggle lol

Here are a couple of songs that I thought to record. I missed the beginnings of them, though, because I was too interested in listening. Then I remembered that I wanted a couple of videos lol

It was a pretty great night.

Just in case YouTube wants to take down the videos, I also uploaded them to my art site.

It really was. They did all kinds of songs. They did one from Rammstein and Metallica, too. And a few that I am not familiar with, but they were still fun! :bigsmile:

Reactions: Ali
Love the last one, with the dancing too

Wow, that is really cool. Looks like it was a good time.

Back
Top Bottom