Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
I was talking to someone earlier about supplies collections. Gathering supplies and actually using them are two totally different monsters. I can't tell you how much crap I have accumulated that I have never even opened :lol:

What all kinds of art supplies do you hoard?

I hoard mostly watercolors. I don't even know how to use them!! I just like to look at them every now and then to remind myself that I don't know how to use them!! :lol :lol: :lol:

I hoard paints. I can't use them, but I like them. I have a few metallic paints that I want to use, but I am scared of just wasting them on garbage. I just take them out and look at the shinies, then put them back in the box.

Now that I think about it. That could be considered a hobby! :lol:

Giz, you know my story on hoarding Copics lol! I STILL have that huge box from when I was in school. I literally haven't touched them in years. Actually I have everything from school still with me. And I found like 20 drawing pads of all different sizes and paper thickness in my closet last year so...lol.

I must confess I am a stationary hoarder! lol Pens, pencils, felt pens, erasers, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom