Suppporter
LDSA Premium
Activity

0%

Real Name
Rene Kunert
Gifts?
Legend of Zelda.
Sorry, but I need to vent! I don't do this here often...

I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store here in town. I don't want to mention the name because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed.

Last night, I bought something and paid cash for it. When I got home, I found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later, I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me "no," even though I still had the receipt.

I asked if I could get a replacement, instead. Again, this person told me "no."

I asked to talk to a manager, because I was really not happy. It's gotta be something seriously wrong for me to even think about calling out a manager...

I explained that I had just bought it, and as soon as I got home it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "shit out of luck." No refund. No FREE replacement.

Grrrrrrrrr! I'll tell you what... I am NEVER buying another lottery ticket from there again...

Reactions: Ali
Hugs that is not right
Are there consumer laws in that country? If not go to the top, or the newspapers :hug: :hug:

Happy Cracking Up GIF

Sorry, but I need to vent! I don't do this here often...

I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store here in town. I don't want to mention the name because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed.

Last night, I bought something and paid cash for it. When I got home, I found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later, I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me "no," even though I still had the receipt.

I asked if I could get a replacement, instead. Again, this person told me "no."

I asked to talk to a manager, because I was really not happy. It's gotta be something seriously wrong for me to even think about calling out a manager...

I explained that I had just bought it, and as soon as I got home it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "shit out of luck." No refund. No FREE replacement.

Grrrrrrrrr! I'll tell you what... I am NEVER buying another lottery ticket from there again...
You SO had me....

DOH!!! I missed the last line when I read it!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom