The world has slowed down because of the COVID restrictions, especially on the postal service.

Because of this, we must remind you that your mail may be a little later than normal. Some places (like here) have almost completely stopped the postal services.

If you are worried about whether or not your cards will arrive at their destination, please contact your post company to see if mail is being shipped from your area to the destination area.

At this point, I have had one swap delayed in another place. Thankfully, I have an alternative address in the states that could be used. If you have reliable alternative addresses, it would be good to use them.

This won't be much of a problem, since this forum is only just beginning at the time of this post. When we are finally able to really get things going for trades and swaps, this whole thing may be settled down.

Let's all collectively keep our fingers crossed.

Yes , I hope things improve , but on the plus side gives us some time to get some trade cards happening lol

Oh no! I hope this doesn't affect the cards you are sending me. Is there any way to keep up with them?

Well, that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom