I think this was one of the coolest ideas I've had yet lol.

The idea came about because [mention]stuART[/mention] mentioned a QR code to Instagram. I thought about it for a minute and figured that maybe we can have something like that for here!

At first, I thought about printing the QR code on stickers. But then, I remembered that I don't have any sticker paper LOL! So, what would be the next best thing?

I thought about printing it on the back of my cards, or to put them on labels for the backs of cards... but anyone who gets those would actually already know about the place, so that wouldn't really do a whole lot of good.

What about prints? YES! PRINTS! I can put them on art prints and then turn them into cards. And since it would be almost like a business card, why not laminate them, too!? PERFECT!

So I present... LDSA Ad Cards! Now I can just leave them in random places.

Eypkn6P.jpg

Just in case you want to also print some of these, here is a whole sheet of the cards. Just cut them out like you would normal cards.
https://www.letsdosomeart.com/extra/CardAccessories/LDSA-AdCards.jpg

And just in case you'd rather create your own items, here is the isolated QR code. You can use this as you will! On whatever you want, however you want!

Last edited:
These are brilliant , I ever knew I was so clever , oh wait it wasn’t me lol , actually I was trying to find to post the link to Instagram and couldn’t find it , so that how I got the QR code lol . I’m glad it worked out and the6 look so good

They are awesome. And I think I am going to start the idea for it art group. We are in the process of having a logo made so we can start a website and have business cards and flyers as well. This would be perfect to add to our little selection of ways to advertise 😊

I am going to try to print a few and stick them around town.

Back
Top Bottom