It has been really calm here lately. Not a whole lot going on at the moment. But of course, there are still loads of things to do around the place!

Halloween is JUST around the corner! You that are participating should send out your packages ASAP, if you haven't already. I am looking forward to seeing all of the goodies you guys are getting! Be sure to post them in the topic when they arrive, so I can keep up with all the not-so-fun stuff in the background (haha).

Monthly update... There is only 10 months left until we get where we are going! I will keep this countdown up for each of the upcoming Newsletters, as well as the location, once we get official news on that. I'm not excited or anything haha!

This month's MotM is Killercat! Enjoy your month in the spotlight!

Some of Killercat's works include drawings, crochet, and sculpture.

DSC_0290.jpgDSC_0292.jpg20210723_142156.jpg

Don't forget about the challenges! These challenges are only meant for your own amusement. You can trade your art afterward. You can only improve by the more challenges you take!

Don't forget that you can start your own challenges! If you have an idea, feel free to post it. Don't be shy!

We had one short contest this month.

However, there were no entries to the contest, so we will save that idea for a later date. I think we are going to put contests on a hold for a while, until we get more activity going on. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

This forum runs on donation! All donations go towards server maintenance, forum upgrades, and contest prizes. This can get pretty costly, so if you would like to contribute, you can make a donation below:
https://www.letsdosomeart.com/donations/donate

If you would like to "upgrade" your account, this is also an option! Upgrades allow you to change your username, give yourself a custom user title, download Premium Resources, and bypass any flood limits present on the forums. More things will be added in the future!

Be sure to check out the gallery, too, while you are here! And also, don't forget to upload your own artwork! If you would like a template to display your work, you can find it in the Resources area.

If you are lost for inspiration, come check out the References section to pick out a photo to transform into art!

If you don't have the motivation for the arts today, check out the Humor Zone and the Posting Games for a little bit of time passing. You can also post your own game ideas and funny jokes. Let's all share our entertainment!

We hope you enjoy your stay here with us! And if you have any suggestions, be sure to post them in the Suggestions forum, or you can PM an admin!

Last edited:
Thank ya all!

Congrats KillerCat

I did think about doing the unicorn poop just did not have time to do it., will wait till next time, hopefully I will have more time then

Iā€™m going to give a little more time with the next one as well as spread them out a little more. Still doing a lot of experimenting at the moment šŸ˜…

I had planned to try the unicorn poop, got busy and remembered just in time for it to be closed. I keep forgetting that I have to plan for a day ahead due to the time difference. No last minute posting, LOL, and I procrastinate a lot.

You knowā€¦ Iā€™m usually good about keeping up with time differences, but I keep forgetting to adjust all of the automated stuff! I should probably adjust a few settingsā€¦

Back
Top Bottom